View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 06:31 AM   #16
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
Here's one for you. In the seven years that we have been traveling and in RV Parks this is a first. A month ago a fellow and his girl friend moved in to the Park. He wanted to work on RV's and wash them, I protested because I was promised that when I came to work here. As time went on he said he would try to take the work, unless he couldn't turn it down? He tried to seal a couple of jobs out from under me, and was caught and I got them. Then he started bugging the Manager day and night about things he didn't like in the RV Park and wanted them fixed now!! The manager and I had a meeting with him and she told him point blank that as the money was available things would be dealt with. He didn't stop just keep bothering all tenants around the Park getting them all upset. He was asked to leave and was very hostile. He did finally leave, the next day he knew the Owner was due at the Park he drove back and tried to get money back and quarters from wash his girlfriend did and said the washer was broke, we checked and it worked fine. The owner said that he stood behind his manager and what she said goes. The Manager did give him 30 bucks back. The next day I was going to put something back in our 2011 Kia and the back window looked like it had moisture inside on it. As I got closer I saw that is was shattered, and looked like it had been hit by a hammer. Their are no trees above us or any thing that could have fell on it. We made a police report and I let the Deputy know of this fellows actions before he was told to leave. He was going to find him and see if he could get him to confess. I told him If he couldn't put him away or make him leave the area, I would rather just have the window fixed myself and not make him any more upset than he must be. Plus we don't really know if it was him. I was really mad the first day it happened. Then I realized He really has deep problems and I will pray that he gets the help he needs to get over doing things like this when he gets angry. Long blog sorry thanks for letting me share this.
randye is offline   Reply With Quote