View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 10:03 AM   #61
Lee-CI
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30262
Hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl n Susan View Post
I assume you have checked the settings described in Posts #22 and #23?

I suspect you have a Yahoo email address and that seems to be a problem. There isn't much more I can do on my end. You should try reporting the problem to the software support folks by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page. Someone speculated it is a Yahoo issue, but check with the software support folks first.
Well - after many weeks of no news letter, did as suggested and filled out the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of the forum page and explained to RV Life what had been going on. Low and behold I got a news letter today - from wait for it..... the Redwood Owners Group! I'm actually not complaining, for I find the entire situation to be hilarious. Went to the Manage Subscriptions page of RV Life, and sure enough someone had changed my only subscription from MOC to Redwood. I changed it back to where what the subscription is supposed to be. Now the waiting process starts again.
Lee-CI is offline   Reply With Quote