Old 10-12-2014, 06:00 AM   #18
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tom S.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Eagleback

We live full time in an rv park in Naples Florida and we are right across from the dog run and when I see that they (Most of the time it is the 1 nighters) do not pick up their dogs mess I let them know about it. It is funny to see the look on there face when they are confronted. especially when the park has the bags right there in the dispenser. people need to wake up and understand they are doing wrong that there behavior is the reason we as responsible pet owners lose parks that are pet friendly.
Meh, some people just don't give a crap - literally. I've been tempted to pick it up and put on their trailer steps or throw it in the back of their truck.
Huh, you mean I was only supposed to be tempted and not really do it like I did??? We have 2 dogs and a cat and pick up after all of them. The cat, most of the time, poops in her litter box and stays in the house. She does get out from time to time and even poops outside, but you'd never know it as she buries it and covers it up with leaves or grass. I've watched her and she will dig about a 3" to 6" hole, do her thing and cover it back up. She is so good at it that if you hadn't seen her do it, you'd never know. The dogs? It's not hard to pick up after them as they almost always poop on the walkway or in front of the door outside. Geez, I've been away for a while and my first post back is about Poop. Wow, we lead an exciting life.
Alwims is offline   Reply With Quote