View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
RCMP03
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7063
It's Parked Out Front!

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce that we took delivery of our 2007 3075RL Monty yesterday (4 hour PDI) and spent the whole day today playing with all the appliances and gizmos to be sure everything is working for our trip next weekend. This is our first 5th wheel and can't believe how easy it is to hook up!

Other then a few minor details listed on our punch list, the coach is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe all the space it has inside. Although, we are a bit concerned about the space int he basement, I'm sure we will figure out ways to organize. We will be getting the slide out tray installed (was included in the price), but am wondering if it is going to decrease our space. Anyone have any thoughts or tipson this?

We got the satellite all hooked up to the livingroom TV, but I guess we will need a video switch for the bedroom. We will cross that bridge later as it isn't all that critical as we rarely watch TV in the bedroom. We are technology challanged.

It came with a vacuum system, but I don't think I like it as much as my trusty Eureka upright. Anyone like their vacuum system?

In our previous post, we asked about the 50amp to 30amp. Our starter kit came with a 50 to 30 and a 30 to 20 (so we can connect to our house circuit). We had a 30 amp shore cord from the previous trailer we had, so I think we are set! Think we will purchase a voltage meter though as some had suggested.

Well, going to call it a night here, I am exhausted from all that fun! Can't wait until next weekend!

Happy Rving!
Sue & Harv
RCMP03 is offline   Reply With Quote