View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 09:45 AM   #47
timandsusan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5165
I must have gotten the ONLY 4 good Missions produced! We drove our Monty about 7000 miles in 2006 followed by Alaska in 2007--probably 10,000 miles for the year. In 2008 we just did a Southwest US Loop over the past 5 weeks for about 3000 miles.
OH--I had to replace the back two tires because somewhere along the way, my rear axle hanger broke and cause excessive wear on the back two tires--inside right (Down to the cord) and outside left. Fortunately I spotted the problem in Alpine, Texas on the way home and got two new tires for the haul to home in San Antonio. I will post the axle repair when I get my Monty back from the dealer after a smaller repair is completed. The axle repair is impressive--the Dexter axel rep in San Antonio installed 2 steel angles between the right and left front axle hanger and between the right and left rear axle hangers. This really beefed up the support on both axles. Total cost was $370 with $280 covered by warranty.
F-250 King Ranch Crew Cab 2012, Single Wheel, 6.7 L Diesel, Transfer Flow Internal 50 Gallon Fuel Tank, Upgraded Ford Software for 50 Gallon tank, 2006 3475Rl with Mor-ryde King Pin, 2nd AC, 2nd Battery, Pressure Pro TPMS, Wet Bolt Shackle Kit
timandsusan is offline   Reply With Quote