View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 10:22 PM   #14
kingdaddy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10966
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFORD99 View Post
I was skeptical about how my present fifth would tow compared to the old one with the MoRyde pin box, and LRE suspension , IMO there is no comparison with this setup as said before. Comfort ride ,and conventional pin box is much smoother. It surprised me ,considering its just a conventional pin box.
Good info, and yes...that is surprising considering the old school pinbox!

Of course, one appealing factor is the lower cost compared to the IS setup, and the fact that I am more likely to tackle the installation myself on the Comfort Ride product (saving even more $$).

Another question, I believe I saw somewhere that there was some amount of height adjustment built into the slipper spring hanger?
Thinking I might want to raise mine up an inch or two if possible for a bit more clearance with the truck bed.