View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 12:30 PM   #18
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Oh no you missed one of the best parts of Texas I don't think I have ever eaten anything in that cafe that wasn't good. Sorry you didn't get to stop there. Did you go through Austin on 290? If you did you were 5 minutes from me when you drove through Dripping Springs. We have lots of parking here at the house several acres. Now when you parked the Monty next to our New Vision I would be as I really want the 3400RL. Hopefully our place will sell soon and we can start visiting people.

vickir,

I didn't realise that Sunset had free wifi. Hopefully we will be camping there for about a week at Fourth of July. I will take the laptop with us. A friend took his boat with him so we caught lots of bass. Nothing better than cooking fresh fish on the grill, 30 minutes after you caught them. We plan on fishing from the shore when it warms up later this year.

We only went up and stayed for two nights. It was my first time to camp out in the 5er except where I cooked. All of this is new to me, I am learning so much from this great group of people.

Thanks,
Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote