View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Greetings from FAR Northern Wisconsin

Howdy y'all, Betsy and I are going to pick up our new 340RLQ on the 17th. It is over a month late and we were hoping to be in Savannah by now but the delay was due to hopes that the new painted graphics would be available. They were so I guess that makes a difference. We wintered in the Savannah/North Fla area last season in our brand new Jayco 29FBS. We soon learned that with two 100 lb Labs that we would need more room if we went full time. When we got home in May we decided we loved the lifestyle so much that we would shift to the fulltime lifestyle. So we sold ALL our STUFF, did a bit of fix-up on the house and listed it. It hasn't sold yet but we are leaving as soon as the rig is packed and has a break-in trip. We ordered our new Big Sky in late June. It is coming our of the paint shop tomorrow and should ship Friday. We will be so glad to finally get it and get it packed and head south. I have been giving myself an ulcer this past month trying to get everything else ready for the trip. I was hoping that it would arrive in warm weather but that headed south Sunday. We had hoped to make it to the Escapees Escapade in Goshen and the Montana rally also but maybe next year. So much to do, so much to do, ARRRRGH! A quick question on the Big Sky, I asked to not have the central vacuum system installed, and had planned to have a custom cabinet door and shelves installed in it's place. Have any ou you other owners done a similar Mod?... Dave and Betsy javascript:insertsmilie('')
Big Smile
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote