View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 10:03 AM   #3
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakelife View Post
We are picking up our new Montana next month and have researched extensively which battery is right for us. We'd like to go with 4 wet lead acid 6 volt batteries. Our initial thoughts are Interstates (which are made by Trojan) or Trojans. Looking at group L16 batteries with around 400 AH each. Just wondering where folks are buying theirs. Our local dealer doesn't carry anything like what we want. Tried Sam's same thing. So far the local Interstate dealer is the only place we've found. Open to suggestions. Hoping to lessen the pain as much as possible. Thanks!
Costco sells Interstate 6V 210 AH (4 would give you 420AH over all) for only $98 ea however the reviews are horrible, I would be surprised is they are made by Trojan. Although with Costco's warranty might be worth a try as the bad reviews could be over discharge related, who knows, hell of a price though. I cannot believe Costco would sell something with such bad reviews. As bad as the reviews are maybe better to take that $$$ to Vegas put it in Red on the roulette wheel try and double your $$$ and buy quality batteries.

https://www.costco.com/interstate-6-...100476406.html

I am also in the battery market however will be going with AGM as I do not want to deal with installing new vented battery box's
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote