View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 08:50 AM   #6
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Woo Hoo!

Congrats, Bryan and Amanda!

Your truck looks like it doesn't even feel the trailer! Plus, it's just the right color to go with the new rig.

About your second A/C...I always wondered how I'd cope with installing a second A/C on this Monty. We're pre-wired for it too, so that would be no problem. What worried me was how to get the unit, (around 100-plus-or-minus pounds,) up and onto the roof without having to get it up a ladder. I'm gonna take a guess that you have some sort of hoist, or maybe a loft of some sort to use for getting it into place?

It's been sweltering down here, (near 100 in SE Alabama,) and we're gradually getting used to coping with about 85 degrees in the Monty by the time it starts "cooling off" outside in the evenings. But I'd love for it to stay as cool as a second A/C would afford us, all day long.

CW would charge way too much for the unit, (compared to on-line prices I've seen,) plus the installation is a C-Note.

On the other hand, we just purchased a 5.0 Cubic Foot upright freezer...My wife says my HEAD should just about fit.

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote