View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:23 PM   #27
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
Well I have gone to officers in sales, management in owner relations, now on my 4th warranty center who is really trying to get the issues fixed but their last demeaning refusal to the dealer to fix the roof, the lower skirting inches away from where it belongs and the kitchen slide caret I always trip over as it is always bunched up, has firmed my resolve to give a truthful response to anyone inquiring about buying a Keystone Product.

I have never been nasty or angry with them but this time I have been more forceful in what I needed to be fixed. They assigned an owner relations person to expedite repair and promised me it would all be expedited when I dropped it off early in February. The 6 damaged cabinet doors due to improper installation are still not at the Dealers after 10 weeks on order. The Owner Relations Rep assigned to expedite my issues no longer answers emails.

It is too bad I did not meet your factory rep and actually received what they promised. I have only 5 weeks left of their warranty so I will now escalate my issues and my frustration at higher levels in Keystone and Thor.
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote