View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
Carole
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12726
I also say kudos to Keystone. We discovered a small (golf ball to baseball) size bubble in the side of our 2013 358rlt right over the driver's side large compartment door. We showed this to Mike Mack with Keystone at the Mid-Atlantic Rally. He took pictures and sent them to Keystone. When we got home we contacted Keystone as it was out of warranty and they told us to take it to our dealer and if they determined a defect, it would be taken care of. We absolutely had no problem with Keystone about this and are very pleased with the way Keystone has taken care of things under warranty and not. We took it to Dandy RV in Anniston, AL and they cut out a section of the side wall and repaired the delamination and repainted. I know my DH would be ready to get rid of the Rv if it hadn't been repaired. They did a fantastic job and you could never see where they did the repair. We have been so pleased with our entire experience with Dandy RV. They go far and above to give you wonderful customer service and satisfaction. Everyone, from the owner, the front desk, warranty personnel, repair personnel, and people in the store are always pleasant and more than willing to help you. They tell you that without your business they wouldn't have a job. Not only that, when they were bringing the Rv out of the paint shop, they scrubbed the big awning slightly so they called to tell us that they had finished the repairs but were going to replace the awning because it might leak and that it would be a few more days before we could pick it up. We have owned 10 rvs of one kind or another and have never found any dealer as excellent to deal with as Dandy RV. I love this rv andI hope this Monty will take us on out of here, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dandy RV again if it didn't. I really wouldn't buy one anywhere else because I doubt if anyone can surpass them. Thanks Keystone and Dandy RV. We are happy campers.
Carole is offline   Reply With Quote