View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:30 AM   #8
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
As you mentioned, all three models have the same R ratings: Roof = R-38, Walls = R-10, and Floor = R-21. I would think that would mean that the "ratings" would be the same, but the wording on the brochures is different. Here is a link to all the brochures: Brochures
Interestingly enough, when you read through them, the Montana and High Country do refer to the 0 degree rating and arctic ratings. Then you can look at the Mountaineer and High Country and they both refer to "glacier package". Another interesting aspect to the brochures, the Montana plainly specifies a 35,000 BTU furnace, yet the others do not specify the furnace ratings that I can find? Sounds to me like they are built the same, specced the same, and are using similar marketing catch-phrases which all seem to say the same thing. Confused yet??
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote