View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 03:05 AM   #15
dennisl
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7484
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by mtpocket2

I do not believe they look at it and if by some chance they do it's not anyone who is interested enough to respond. I do not remember anyone on here ever saying they got a response from Keystone to a post on here. If Keystone and its dealer network were taking care of their customers you wouldn't see as many complaints on here as you do. They would not elevate to this level of frustration. I wouldn't expect them to say they do not read it when they are attending an event full of MOC members. These people are representing Keystone the company and their careers would be short if they didn't put on a good "show". I am much more impressed by actions than sales BS. As far as I am concerned they don't look at it and do not care. They already have your money.

I never look at anything work related when I am off. I see enough all day
I think we may be talking about two different things here - MONITORING the site versus RESPONDING to the site. If I had a complaint about Keystone that needed to be resolved for me personally, then I would deal DIRECTLY with the company. I would NOT expect Keystone (or any other manufacturer) to respond ON THIS WEBSITE to a complaint I had. I would however, expect them to MONITOR this site for problems, complaints, compliments, suggestions, etc. so they could have a "feel" for what their customers and potential customers are saying about their products. It would only make good business sense to do so. I think the original poster was curious about the monitoring, not about the responding directly to complaints.
dennisl is offline   Reply With Quote