View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #11
kab449
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11842
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Champ_49

Not sure of what really is going on. On my SOB I have the Sailun tires and have never heard of them. These came on the unit when I bought them. And as I said in one of my other posts on this matter I am getting the same exact wear as Ozz is. Still a lot of tire on the outside edge but noticeable wear. I have approximately 15,000 miles on these and other than the outside of the tire they show no wear at all. So I am not sure it's a Good Year problem. I will say my fivers gross is around the 17,000 lbs. mark. Maybe we should look into the weight of the trailers that are having this problem? I'm very curious on this also.

Dave
Sailun S637 Premium Trailer tires on my rig with about 5000 miles. Look new with no wear. About half the price of Goodyear's and in my opinion a better tire. As I stated before I have personally changed tires for 30 years in my business and was really impressed with the construction of this tire when I changed the 4 on my Monty. Goodyear has to come up with the money to pay the damage claims from somewhere!
kab449 is offline   Reply With Quote