View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 09:44 AM   #10
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
JOBS, JOBs, remember NAFTA and what about all those company's operating outside the USA. We have been living in credit for so long and with the inflation of house price and people borrowing money on what their house prices were suppose to be worth. Well then since we haven't drill for our on OIL because of the cost (think EPA) and then OIL took off because of you know who. Really what can we expect.

But no problem just wait until the 20 of Jan and the world will be saved. Start preparing for the bail out. I guess I have missed something, what have we been doing. It would have been so much easier just to give everyone $500,000 dollars and the economy would be booming. Credit has just been to easy, to many people just walking in as getting money that couldn't afford and didn't have the means to pay it back. Now someone tell me were is all this money going that the TAX payers is loaning now???????? The new adminstration is the same one we had in the past + one. It want work, someone has to say enough is enough. Who will that be??????? GBY......
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote