View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
lostshakerofsalt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10012
Last Call for Rally Photo Disc

Rally photos are posted online at this URL: http://s461.photobucket.com/user/MOC...?sort=3&page=1 .

UPDATE7 - I will be sending out the last of the requested discs in the next few days and I will let the requestors know when they are in the mail. Disc requests are now closed. Thank you to all that requested a disc and I hope you enjoyed the photos.

UPDATE6 - Last call for disc requests. I will accept disc requests through the end of October. Here is how you get a disc: Send a PM (personal message) to Lostshakerofsalt with your name and mailing address. When I have prepared the discs (it may take a few weeks), I will post a note here to let everyone know that the discs are in the mail.

UPDATE5 - I have burned the photo discs and they will go out in the mail in the next couple of days. There are ~3.2 GB of photos and videos so I put them on a DVD. I used the DDV+R format so you may be able to use your DVD player that you use for movies to show the pictures on your TV. I cannot provide instructions on how to do this because each DVD player is different. Most Blue-Ray players will allow you to look at photo discs on your TV.

UPDATE4 - So far I have received 22 requests for a disc with photos. I will begin burning the discs when we return to the Fort Worth area around the middle of October. I need to get a final count so I can purchase the required material. If you want a disc, please send me a PM ASAP.

UPDATE3 - I have uploaded all photos I have for the rally. I will be making discs and try to get them out by mid-October.

UPDATE2 - To date I have only about a dozen requests for a disc, please send me any requests ASAP so I can plan on how many to burn.

UPDATE - Here is how you get a disc: Send a PM (personal message) to Lostshakerofsalt with your name and mailing address. When I mail the discs (some time after November 1), I will post a note here to let everyone know that the discs are in the mail.

Thanks,
Home is where we park it
lostshakerofsalt is offline   Reply With Quote