View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #10
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

The last visit we made to our local campground even after getting a reservation about a year in advance; we were forced to stay in a spot that I thought would be too tight because of a low limb. Since we had the opportunity to be there on other occasions before this particular trip, I had mentioned that I thought this limb might be a problem. Each time I mentioned it I was told they would put in a work order to check it. Not knowing if it had been addressed I called the campground about a week before arriving on this particular trip and talked to someone in the maintenance dept. I explained the situation and told them how much clearance I needed. They assured me they would look into it. When I arrived a limb had been removed. However, I think it was a different one than I was concerned with but I didn’t have any problems. When backing into the spot I simply got out several times and looked everything over really well. Sometimes you just have to be persistent.