View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 02:50 PM   #6
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
When you see multiple failures in the same rig, it is probably not the fridge, but the install by keystone causing the issue. Either because keystone didn't install with the required spacing behind AND blocks to maintain that spacing or the inverter install is causing damage to the electronics in the fridge. I don't buy three fridges going bad on their own in the rig unless the dealer is not changing out the fridge and just saying they did. Op - have you verified new serial numbers on these three fridges? If so, then you are back to either the install not being to specs or your fridges are being damaged by the inverter which could be because keystone did not install a pure sine wave inverter or the inverter is not putting out clean power and causing the damage. I doubt dealers are equipped to measure the cleanliness of the power out of the inverter with an oscilloscope. And any dealer that just swaps out three fridges is not helping you out.