View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 05:12 PM   #24
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
Go Army, My wife's dad was a Surgeon Colonel in the Army! We had the exact same problem on our 2017 3820FK. it appeared out of no where on our last leg of a long trip. I took it to a truck tire place, and right away he saw that those yellow octagon plates on the very front and very rear of your leaf springs: one had bent the side plates holding it in position, and it had rotated, which makes the axles not parallel to each other. He says that the bolts were not tight, so someone did not torque them to the 75 foot lbs. they should have been torqued to. He rotated it back to the correct position, and measured the distance between axles, and bent the side plates holding it in position back to normal, and now every RV park I get to, I check that all 4 of those yellow octagon plates are in the same position. Now I have had even wear on the tires since. So check your yellow plates, If one has rotated, then that is your problem. Go Army!! :-)