Old 02-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #7
jlb27537
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13157
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bncinwv

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jlb27537

Can they not remove those parts from the old compartment they replaced?
They could have, if they would not have discarded them with the damaged compartment. It did not help that it was not noticed until after the repairs were completed. They are checking with Keystone so hopefully they can come up with the parts to replace. As it is now, the slam latch and lock mechanism is only catching on the lip of the frame which is flimsy at best. A good yank and the door can be opened and access to the television is gained. Not a good situation. Worst case, if they cannot track it down, I will move the hooks from the underbed outside compartment to the entertainment compartment.

Bingo
Well shucks. I went out and looked at my compartment latches. They look like yours. My key is a double sided key and it has Global Link on the plastic part of the key. Global Link has a site and it has RV Baggage Door latches that look like mine and probably yours. Maybe a call to them might get you on the track.

http://www.gld1.com/Global-Sourcing-...6#.VNACQCzD8w8

Let us know. Jim

2012 Ram Laramie 3500 DRW 4x4 3.73 Tow Max Pkg B&W Companion 60 gal RDS aux fuel tank. 2014 Montana 3150RL, 2 A/C's, Leather, 6 Point Jacks, Splendede WD2100XC, Mor/ryde X-Factor, Duravis 250 tires with TST 507RV monitors. 2 x Honda EU2000's
jlb27537 is offline   Reply With Quote