Thread: Stuck in Alaska
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 05:40 AM   #16
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
[QUOTE=Leonard R.;1210608]So sorry that they would not let you through. I had heard many stories that as long as you travel A-B, you could use the "Canadian corridor" to get home. So Sorry to hear your plight.
As a Canadian who cancelled all winter plans in the Southern U.S. due to Covid, I am ashamed at the Canadian's who "scammed the system" having their trailers brought over and then flew in to pick up the trailers and continue on. I could have done this as well, but if not legally wrong, it is certainly morally wrong and a selfish act. This is not how two great countries and citizens should treat each other. I truly believe there are more Canadians who think (and act) like me than the other ones. Please don't paint us all with the same brush. Stay safe![/QUOTE]

I appreciate you attitude. Rules and regulations are for all, not for a selected few. We have many Quebecois pass through our area that have obeyed your rulings, based on not seeing their license plates. The border will eventually reopen and you in the north country will again enjoy our south's winter weather.
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package