View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 11:34 AM   #16
Mike4956
Established Member

M.O.C. #29938
I have a 2022 295 RL. Several issues, most are easy fixes. The inverter drives me crazy, it is a complicated procedure to change the settings to get it to work, which I have had to do a few times for an unknown reason. Why does that thing have to be so difficult I have no idea. More than likely that is the problem with yours, it is a setting.

I am assuming when you say BBQ outlet you are referring to the LP quick connect that is underneath the steps. I had a problem with mine also until I figured out that I just did not have the one-way valve turned correctly, LOL.

My kitchen slide seems to bind also but it does work, I did send in a video and they said that is normal. We have camped in it several times already and it still seems to work.

I did have a problem with the main thermostat but I ended up changing it for a Micro-Air, which did not work at first either, ended up getting a second one of those also.

The 2022 model line came with upgraded tires which have good ratings online, I been using them with no problems.

I feel your pain, I do not believe there is any way anybody can own one of these without being a MacGyver type person. I have had several boats, they are all the same they require constant upkeep. This is my second RV, they appear to require the same type of attention. Pretty much every time I in it, I am fixing something.

I don't think it's exclusive to the 295, they all appear to have issues.
Mike4956 is offline   Reply With Quote