View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 05:30 PM   #39
buspilot
Established Member

M.O.C. #21274
Well ours must have been made on a Monday. We have had other RVs before and the 2018 3120RL was an upgrade, we thought, from our previous one. We checked all the switches, lights, etc. that we could check and we thought we were quite thorough. The one thing that we did not check, and who would think to, was the floor. I believe the floor is made with joists that run longitudinaly with a 1/2 plywood full sheet that is seamless. The joists are not really that far apart but our floor dips in between the joists. In some spots it will dip 1/4" or more. You can feel it with your feet. It went back to the dealer and they reduced some of the sag, but declared that a wavy floor is within factor tolerances and we got it back. Keystone confirmed that a wavy floor is okay.
We had other issues, like loose wires that until you find the connection can cause you to really scratch your head. I also think the wood work is not real quality. There are lots and lots of nails holding up very light pieces of trim. The wood paneling in the forward part of our closet came down on the trip home from the dealer. We are several hours away so I fixed it myself.
So, we would not buy another one or if we did it would be used from someone who had already fixed all the things and taken good care of the unit.
buspilot is offline   Reply With Quote