View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 09:08 AM   #9
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Kimmrg and I have been fulltiming since September of 2004. I think…Maybe 2003. Kimmrg will fix this, I’m guessing. (She’s at the beach with her brother’s family, today, and I’m home using her laptop because my PC needs a new hard drive.)

She and I love it. I have my PC, (will have, as soon as I fix it,) and DirecTV, and she has all her crafts and hobbies. She misses our old brick & stick home more than I do. Mainly because it was our dream home overlooking Fairbanks. She misses having close friends nearby, to visit frequently. That’s one reason she loves M.O.C. She’ll miss her family when we head out of Alabama, and don’t go up to Minnesota to see the rest of it.

I’m carefree. I’m estranged from my old homestead family, (living 25 years in Alaska with so few visitors tends to do that,) and my kids and grandkids will just have to deal with me being more e-mail communicative than in-person communicative. That’s cool for me, though, because my hearing’s bad enough to miss so much that “being there” holds no real charm.

As long as things work, (trailer, vehicle, and body-wise,) I think we can just keep this up forever.

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote