View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #5
Montana_1974

M.O.C. #1974
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Joyce H

Eric & Pat,
We have also broken the ones beside the bed. Mostly because there is no room between the bed and wall beside the windows. I think this will be solved with the 2005 units that have been arranged to accomodate a King Bed...if you opt for only a Queen Bed in the new models there would be additional clearance between the bed and window dressings. I must say we did buy two new brackets, but I have not installed them yet. Figure the first time we make the bed we will just break them again. I agree Keystone needs a better design. I have been trying to decide what I want to do to those curtains. Don't want to take the hanging panels down because they hide the cords for the shades. I have been looking around for a solution and will let you know if I come up with anything creative that will not distract from the appearance. Maybe we will get some tips from others on a solution. Steve could you elaborate a little on your solution? Where did you put the velcro? Did you leave the current brackets in the bottom hem and velcro the bracket to the wall or did you make a tie back like the other window curtains have and use velcro?
Thanks, we thought we were just a "klutz", good to know we aren't the only ones having the same problem.

We think we'll just let them hang for now as we're headed out this coming Fri. for Fort Bragg just North of San Francisco.
Montana_1974 is offline   Reply With Quote