View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 11:51 AM   #28
MikeM
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6892
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Parrothead

Steve,
I think MikeM on the second page stated he has the SS system and a washer and has no problem. If you think about it the washer is pumping the water out so it doesn't all come out at the same time. Ours uses so little water I don't think it would be a problem but then ours goes into the gray tank.
Happy trails...................
Yes, we use a Splendide with our Sewer Saver and have had no problems. As I mentioned previously, we do leave our bath grey tank valve open all of the time so if it backs up, it probably goes there temporarily.
I put Y adapter in a second line from the park water supply to handle the black tank flush and water supply for the Sewer Saver (the Saver comes with a backflow preventer) and typically run both at the same time when flushing the black tank.

Steve R. - I was tempted to get rid of the 3" slinky but decided to keep it just in case. As far as the hose supplied with the Saver, once you actually see the quality, I doubt if you will want to substitute something cheaper. I think it will actually pump 30' across level ground without a problem - I'm currently using 20'
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote