View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 02:18 PM   #95
Erikksen
Established Member

M.O.C. #21640
Please don’t misunderstand

My sarcasm was meant for the media presentation. It was not meant to disrespect anyone with actual experience.

In a real state of emergency everyone would know someone fatally infected. That is called an epidemic I believe. This situation can not remotely compare to earlier epidemics that have killed millions. I simply was stating that the media reports do not add up to the real world around me. I do not presume to know the real world around you or anyone outside of my acquaintance. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhftx View Post
Mr Erikksen.
All sarcasim aside. I do know a husband and wife, friends of mine in their 50's who died. In addition our district AL adjutant died from it a town over. He was in his 60's and I last worked with him during out state oratorical competition.
It was an honor to know all three of them. They were friends.

3 of my family members have tested positive the oldest being in her 80's. She just recently visited her mother who is over 100yrs old. Imagine the concern for everyone.

Screw the people who want to riot and cause chaos. I'll stay isolated and safe.
Your milage may vary
Wishing you all the best of health, wealth, and wellbeing for your self and family.
There are nay sayers and as a veteran, It is your right to voice you opinion. Just remember there are other experiences.
Chris
Erikksen is offline   Reply With Quote