View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 03:48 PM   #1
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
2006 Regional Rally

Here is the latest for the Rally in Springfield Ohio. The dates are August 24,25,26 and 27th and the cost is $20 per night w/full hookup. The parking will be hobo style and Rich Lascala is handling that task. We will need volunteers for Sat evening potluck, Sunday morning breakfast, evening campfires, and whatever else we can get going. There will be a wine and cheese social on Friday evening sponsored by Town and Country RVs in Clyde Ohio an possible a seminar on slides from Dale (Lippert). What we need now is for everyone coming to Springfield to pm richfaa and he will keep an updated list of participants, so lets all get our pm to Rich. At the present time Tomorrow Stars C/G is not requiring a deposit, BUT we are thinking of a small deposit to assure our number of sites. We will keep everyone posted on this matter. Feel free to pm me or richfaa with any questions, however I will be in warmer climate untill the middle of April, so my answers may take a little time to get back to you.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote