View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 12:41 PM   #16
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
FYI,
Since the day I bought it I have been fighting Keystone to fix obvious warranty issues. Today I visited my coach in the warranty deaer waiting on parts. It has been in the shop over 50% of its life. I bought mine and PDI'd it on June 2 took it to the nearest campground and set it up. I fund a few things I had missed. A scratched window pane, a bedroom shade with a hole in it, a water heater flame that flickered. The first dealer did not fix these and made some warranty issues worse. I fought with Keystone on the window shade and window glass they refused and Shelly promised me they would approve replacing the glass and shade if I resubmitted them through a dealer. I did so but they again refused to fix the glass even after promising me they would. They also would not cover the cost of fixing the debris in the water heater chimney telling me it was normal maintenance.

So you can count on it being sold AS IS as far as Keystone is concerned so spend days doing a pdi if you want. I think most dealers know the story and will accommodate you. Drive it off the lot and it may be your issue as far as Keystone Warranty.
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote