View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 10:33 AM   #7
egregg57
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15998
Send a message via Yahoo to egregg57
Had the EGR Cooler Oil Cooler issue with mine, lifted the heads just enough to cause a head gasket problem too. Previous owner traded the truck in and there was sludge in the degas bottle. I didn't know to ask, did know it was there. Wrong type of coolant was added and that caused boiling, fouling and a burst cooler.

Had the whole thing taken care of. Upgraded EGR and Oil cooler, OEM head gaskets and ARP studs. Except for the Studs, the engine is pretty close to stock. I run an Edge Insight Juice with Attitude module. Work was done in 2010. Here we are in 2015. been to Washington DC 3 Times, Acadia every year, Iowa, Virginia, Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York.... all over New England and beyond.

My 6.0 PSD is a great running truck.

We are headed to Acadia again the second week of August and down to Charleston South Carolina at the end of September. I also have Torque Pro and like that as well. Though I can't run the Edge and Torque at the same time. Torque intercepts the signal before it gets to my Edge tuner.
egregg57 is offline   Reply With Quote