View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #15
Roamingusa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4995
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

It appears that the drain water for our W.D goes into the black tank.......Did anyone know that.????We did not. Our 06 3400 went directly to the outlet valve.. Going to the black tank is a bad thing.. Check yours out if in doubt.That is a big step backwards. Oh valve stem came loose from the rim on our way to Florida.TMPS caught the loss of pressure so we saved the tire but it cost us time and $$$$$.
Rich, our 06 3400 drains to the black tank. We were not told about this, our cat let us know by trying to walk on water in the kitchen area...Not happy we had water running out of the drain and onto the floor our very first night in the new unit. Our dealer said impossible...."did you get a sock stuck in the washer drain" "how fast does your washer spin" Arggg....My hubby found the problem. We have lived with it, I just have to remember when I wash to pull the handle. We are fulltimers and it is a pain sometimes.There is a way to "re plumb " it. If I'm not mistaken someone on this forum did so.
Roamingusa is offline   Reply With Quote