View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #16
brenkco
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8154
Pat,
Apparently someone at Ford actually does read the surveys. I had a rather small issue with a local dealer after ordering my 2012 truck from them. The small issue grew and became an annoyance. Along with a few other things that hadn't gone well during the purchase process, I voiced my opinion when I got a chance to complete a detailed online survey sent directly from Ford.

The very next day, I got an email from the owner of the dealership. It was semi coherent but the one thing he asked was that he didn't want me to complete the survey to Ford. He wanted to keep the issue between us. Little did he know, I already completed the survey.

The reason I am so sure that the survey was read is that I finally got an answer to my issues along with a request to NEVER visit the dealership again for parts, service or another vehicle. Apparently I so angered the dealer, he had the salesman let me know that my business wasn't welcome ever again.

I have bought a lot of cars & trucks in my time but this experience was a first.

Ken
brenkco is offline   Reply With Quote