View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 09:00 AM   #6
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver

We also had the pleasure of meeting them both at the SKP rally this fall...
I copied this post from the Escapees forum:

And from Cathie Carr:

Dear Friends,

This is the most difficult e-mail I've ever had to write—and finding
the "right words" just can't be found.

I know most of you have heard the sad news of my dad's passing. Just so you know his blue eyes sparked bright with his kiss goodbye, and as he was wheeled off to surgery he was telling the surgeons a joke! His poorly-functioning heart finally failed him during surgery, butwithout surgery he would have died quickly from the aneurysm that was leaking in his stomach.

Per Joe's wishes, his body has been donated to science and there will be no funeral. We will have a "celebration of life" memorial service in January. A date will be announced once it is determined with plenty of notice for those of you who would like to attend and need time to arrange travel plans.

We need some time to grieve privately, but please know that my mom (Kay) and the family so appreciate all the beautiful messages we have received, and we thank you for your prayers and support during this terribly difficult time.

With love and gratitude,

Cathie and the entire Peterson-Carr Family
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote