View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 10:22 PM   #32
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam Worker View Post
Sad to see these posts go into a nasty direction, all three make good vehicles and yes sometimes you get a lemon from all three. First question is does the manufacturer stand behind their product? If so all is good. I think Ford is the only one that actually manufactures their own engine and transmission. Some don’t manufacture either of those. Please be considerate of other members by not slamming other manufacturers no matter what you think. McRod I still have never heard everyone agree on anything let alone on who makes the best HD pickup truck. I used to have people call me when I was a school board member saying everyone wants this or doesn’t like that. The funny part was everyone else never called to verify it.

Regards.

Tom Marty

I agree with the above. Decades ago, IMO, there were some lines that differentiated the pickup lines. That has been gone for many, many years. Everything now is totally subjective in what one person likes, thinks is important etc. All of the big 3 make absolutely stellar trucks in every respect from an objective point of view. Some like to find a "niche" and rant on another manufacturer - it's not necessary...or warranted. Like what you like, drive what you like....seems good to me. If "the other guy" says "abc makes a great xyz", that's his opinion and he is entitled to it; go with it.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote