View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 04:42 PM   #28
McRod
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18363
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.O'Donnell View Post
First... I absolutely don't care what truck people drive. It's their money and decision and I have virtually no ego regarding the subject. The whole "my truck is better than your truck" discussions are a complete waste of time, about as juvenile as they come, and almost always end up being carried on by a couple of people with obvious issues.

Second...There is no such thing as a trouble free vehicle. Nathan Moss from Less Junk More Journey had nothing but trouble out of his Dodge that ended up costing him over $3,300 out of pocket right off the bat.

Third... There are lots of "hot shot" people that have chosen Fords over and over again to make a living. I can assure you that if they were as bad a you contend they would not be doing that.

Personally I wish people would stop the whole truck "measuring" thing and find another subject to fill their time.
People learn a lot from others experiences with trucks, it's not about ego, unless your offended - then it's about YOUR ego. Ram has the best engine, 6.7 Cummins. Chevy/ GM has the best trans, Allison, etc. Everyone agrees Ford's suck. None of that's debatable. It's the gospel of HD trucks.

Nathan, from LJMJ, bought a used truck, unknown to him at time of sale, that had the factory suspension removed. It most likely had an aftermarket suspension, like a Kelderman, that the previous owner took with him when traded/sold when it started showing emissions codes (common on all brands). I would have made the dealer replace the truck. No one buys a dually 3500 that has a 1500's payload capacity. Point is, it's a bad example of problems to point out.
McRod is offline   Reply With Quote