View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #4
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
I won’t go through it again with Keystone in regards to Graphics With Mr. Wade My time is to valuable I sent a registered letter and CD showing all the defective areas in 07 after the 5 Flags Rally. I spent many hours writing letters to get bounced to a Lady that as far as I'm concerned didn’t give a darn, but out of there great generosity they would give me the front cap decal good faith gesture. Excuse me for getting upset, but I don’t like being led in a never ending circle.
I have stated many times on this forum about defective vinal being used by Keystone's vendor and I'll still say it.
I have had Fleetwood moterhomes, Komfort Travel trailers, Field and Stream TT, and a Terry 5er, and not a bit of decal problems except for fading as the years went on which is OK for me, all except for my Monty, and in 3 years my Monty looks like it went through a giant power washer, Georgia and I love it and will not depart from it.
I will drive it down the hi-ways and as they say advertising is the best way to show something. I'll be doing that along with the many other Keystone products with the same problems and which I have discussed with many on the road.
Pretty soon it will be all white 5er and no decals to worry about.