View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 02:12 AM   #42
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
Well, I would normally agree with the general concensus as far as the cost of or cost to travel is concerned...Up to two weeks ago I would have been making submissions to the DW (who is in charge of just about everything) about our RVing future......but for some reason (life in general) I developed a serious medical condition that appeared to be life threatenning...to me at least...I was really upset that we were not going to be able to travel south in the winter (to the heat) and as you know or have probably seen folks who procrastinated and failed to accomplish their "goals" and then fell ill.....I resolved that if I was able to make it through this glitch and remain on the healthy and able to travel ledger,,we were outta here...so....no matter what the differences in costs we will be going...I refuse to sit here next winter counting my pennies and hoping to go next year........I will know for sure in 10 days what my future holds.....if the indication is a go, the checkered flag will get caught on the a/c as I pass through the gate........
Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote