View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:01 PM   #23
loadmaster
Established Member

M.O.C. #20581
Expensive camper

I'm like everyone when to Camping World in Myrtle beach three years ago just to look around for a few things, wife said let's just go look at the camper. Will we looked at a few new one but the price was out of my league. So we walked around and seen a used 2013 Montana 3582RL, we walk in and my wife fell in love with, will I like it to. We had a 2003 Excel and we had some problems with it, but like everyone I repair them, so here come a sales person we talked a little bit and tried to get the slide's out so I could make sure everything worked. Will the battery was die, so he said come back tomorrow and I'll have it hooked up to shore power. Will the sales person just didn't know me because I was on top and under it looking for anything that might be hidden out of sight. So after looking it over and only fining a few minor things. We sit down and beat figure around at one point I was just about ready to walk out because we couldn't come up with figure I wanted, he said ok I told what I was willing to do. Long story short we went back to campground and started packing thing up. On Saturday we pulled our up next to new one and started moving. That afternoon we were back in the park enjoying our new/used camper. I have only had to fix a few little things but over all the best camper we purchased. This is only our fourth camper and right now I don't see us trading it in any time soon. It sits in the back yard ready to go in a moment notice. Vacation are on hold right now but we are ready to just as soon as this dam virus is gone.
Happy Camping Everyone and stay safe.
Jim & Brenda Blackford
Martinsburg WV
loadmaster is offline   Reply With Quote