View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 12:31 PM   #2
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
We were in Banff last July at the Tunnel Mountain RV park. At this very minute we are in Ontario at the Fifty Point Conservation Area.

If I understand your question: there are no differences in the electric, sewer, or water hook ups related to the fact that you are in Canada. Just as in the US you have to be aware that each campground may be somewhat different.

When we crossed over into Canada yesterday we were asked only two questions: "Do you have any guns? in here or in the trailer?" and "Where are you going in Canada?" With our honest anwers we were waved on through and welcomed to Canada. Basically the same thing at Sweet Grass Montana last year, except that Mace and bear spray were added as some other such items related to the question about guns.

I don't think of anything at all that could be specific to the Montana. Now I must say that the border agent has full descretion and could conduct a search if he or she decided. We have always been prepared for that, but it has never happened. Also dog in the back seat--never have been asked about the dog. Again, we are prepared with all the certificates.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote