Thread: 3750FL
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:59 AM   #19
seahunter
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11675
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bncinwv

You received good advice on the tires, we went with the 614's after telling the dealer the rig was not coming off of the lot with the Marathon's on it. The storage is deceiving regarding the beneath rig storage. I was able to transfer everything that was in our 3400's basement into the two compartments on the 3750 with no problems. The storage area beneath the bed on the slide is surprisingly large when you start putting stuff in there. If you are considering the Onan 5.5 kw generator, it will add about 300 pounds to the rig, of which most of it will add to the pin weight.
Bingo

On edit: With regards to the blocks, etc. I carry all of our blocks and small boards that I use beneath the jacks and stabilizers in the battery compartment and my side to side leveling boards in the back of the truck.
Thanks again Bingo for the comments! Thats good to know the storage is larger than I remembered. Did you have the generator installed from the factory? Not sure whether to do it when ordering or just add it later. Also was wondering, is the battery compartment on the 3750 designed to be able to hold dual batteries. We had dual 6-volts before and would like to do the same. Thanks Bingo!

Greg
seahunter is offline   Reply With Quote