Thread: Inverter Help
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 06:53 PM   #9
Rwork
Established Member

M.O.C. #27792
sourdough, without rehashing the entire issue on this web site you will just have to trust me on this. I didn't realize it was supposed to have an inverter when I bought the RV. I used it locally with no issue with the fridge but now that I'm taking longer trips, I inquired at the local dealer about adding an inverter and they said if it had a residential fridge it is supposed to have an inverter. They checked it out and confirmed it didn't have one installed from the factory and started the process of getting it installed by Keystone. And no, it hadn't been removed by the dealer I bought it from because it doesn't have any screw holes anywhere it was supposed to be installed. The original dealer (1002 mile away) show "no equipment missing" on the PDI sheet, It must have been "penciled whipped" because it is evident that it's not there. Keystone said I should have caught it before the warranty expired. End of story...I just need help understanding what everyone else is using so I can buy the pieces and install it.