View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
KTManiac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8818

Haggling is here to stay, I think. Yes, it is tough all over these United States, as I myself can attest to. I, also, was laid off last August. At 54, it was a little early for my retirement plans, but as of this moment, I am considering remaining a non-working individual.

When I later purchased my Montana in November, I looked for a combination of things, the best deal, best customer service, most friendly staff, etc. I concluded that the local dealer did not fit in with all of my criteria, so I bought from a different dealer, way far away. I won't mention any names, but the initials of the dealer where I purchased at are:

Walnut Ridge Family RV in New Castle, Indiana. In case anyone is curious, the salesman's initials are Shane Garringer.

I do feel sorry for the out of work employees, ...as for the higher-ups that got them there by using an antiquated business model, eh, not so much.

Conserving capital is fairly high on my list, so I shop around. That's just the way it is. I don't think that the economy will change for the better any time soon either, so for the ones that can't change and compete, it will be a difficult row to hoe.

KTManiac is offline   Reply With Quote