View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 10:28 PM   #25
Rick
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8298
Just a quick none of interest for you.
I was in Ogden Utah and had an more ride rubber let go at 4:30 in the afternoon going under an overpass when I felt the pickup jerk a little so I put the peddle down and all seemed ok. Well an fright truck pulled along side of me and blew his horn. and was pointing towards the back, So I looked in the Mirror and seen the flat tire.
Well what do you do when going under the underpass at 4:30 in the afternoon traffic ?
Lucky for me the merge lane on the right gave me room to back off the traveled portion of the Hiway. Got out and put my warning cones out and tryied to contact help on the Cell.
I look up and see an Pickup coming up the merge lane with Orange flashing lite on top.
Kind of gave me a bad feeling, going to get ticked for my location. It turned out to be a young Fellow that was going to get me some help, When he looked at the situation he told me that I had more Problems than a flat tire, This young fellow said leave it with me I will get you some help.
Fifteen minutes later an long tipping trailer on a big rig came by and they loaded the Hole frigen works on to the lowbed and hauled us away to there shop,
The Company that did this was Ogden Auto body, I have nothing but good words for them. they put us in there lot and gave us WiFi and Power for the two days that it took them to get parts and fix. YAaa Ogden Auto Body, Ps I do Have Pictures if interested.
Rick
09 3400RL & 08 3500HD Duramax,
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote