View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 07:28 AM   #32
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
jdarwin,

I never joined a group. I'm solo. I don't mind spending the $40 a month. No hassles working and dealing with other people that way. (Sorry, we've been burned horribly bad in the past when we trusted and believed in someone). I'll stay solo on this.

FYI, we were at Ludington East KOA, near Luddington, Michigan last Friday night. I suppose the KOA was located just too remotely (which was nice), but this was the first place we've been to that our Visible was "choppy". It worked, but when watching streaming videos, it would pause out often. First time this happened. We switched over to the campground WIFI.

By the way, this is really one really nice campground. It's so quiet at night, and if people would turn off their outside lights, it would have been awesome dark. Sky was crystal clear. The stars for brilliant. The campground had an outside movie that started at 8:15 (yes, it was dark), had a nice campfire going in the center and everyone brought lawn chairs. No mosquitoes, kind of a cool night, everyone had a great time. It' a large KOA, isolated. You have to drive down a gravel road to get there, they have a pool, lots of roads to walk, all kinds of games for the family, a blow up jumping "thing" that the kids (and adults) can jump on ... it's huge, and some really nice folks there. Their WIFI worked quite well, and our AT&T phones worked ok. But Visible was choppy there.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote