View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:54 AM   #18
boat391
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5756
Takpak I will be happy to share the mods I make I do a lot of boondocking so first thing I installed a inverter system and 4 golf cart 6 volt battery's hard wire the inverter to the tv and sat. Plug so we can watch tv at night without running the gen. Works well and only need the gen. To charge the battery's also for the microwave. The closet next to the fridge is now three shelves and with the bottom shelve high enough to place the TV trays and the Mrs. Ironing board under it with easy access. The top cupboard to the right of the entry door is also shelved split it in half for the Mrs. Doubled the storage. Next I went to Home Depot and got a double towel rack and cut it to fit the entry door on the water closet side placed it high on the door so it will not interfere with the door handle or how the door opens and closes. I split the cupboards at the rear end of the island and across from it with shelves so the Mrs. Can place he pots and pans the way she wants them without having to go through all her pot and tops to find the one she needs. I also devided the cabinet under the tv so the one on the left looking at them is now separate so I can store wine and such there without it falling over into the sat. Receiver or forward to push against the door. I bought a piece of mahogany and ripped to 3/4 by 2 inch wide and stained it to match the inside color then faced all the shelves I made so they look as if the new baby came with them. Was looking at swaping the recliner and couch position but will need to really think about that one as the couch hangs over the raised slide and if you haven't looked at how they installed the couch you might want too it's just put in with 6 long screws toward the rear of the couch right through the wood frame to the floor very bad idea if the couch get loose it will damage the flooring as mine did. If I can be of any more help please feel free to get a hold of me and I will give you my cell number and we can talk about our new toys. Happy trails
boat391 is offline   Reply With Quote