View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 03:56 AM   #24
Mark Stueck
Established Member

M.O.C. #18844
Send a message via AIM to Mark Stueck
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

Welcome to the MOC Forum from a fellow Central Plains Region MOC member! We live in Omaha, NE and have been members of MOC for nearly 9 years now. We have learned more from this forum concerning our Montana's we've had over the years and from the members themselves than we could even express. Think about joining us at the National Fall Rally to be held in Goshen, IN(where your Monte was made)in late September also. It will give you a chance to meet a lot of the MOC members that are here on the Forum and learn a lot about your new Montana also. You'll even go through the plant where the Montana's are coming off the line and see from when the frame is brought into the plant to the end of the line where they roll out. If you would like to go to the Fall Rally section here on the Forum and see how to sign up. It's a great learning experience. You just missed our MOC Central Plains Regional Rally(CPRR) which was held in Nebraska City, NE last month at Victorian Acres Campground. Maybe you can make it next year to meet more of the MOC members too. Take care and be sure to take a copy of the PDI(Pre Delivery Inspection) sheets that can be printed off from here on the Forum so you don't miss things that are important to check during your PDI on your new unit! IF you have any questions on any of the Rallies or your unit feel free to email me or PM me. Be happy to help in anyway possible!

We've already learned so much from all of you here on MOC. I'm thoroughly enjoying the many topics this forum shares. We ordered our hitch ( BD3 ), its en route to Missouri for installation. Once that's done we are heading up to Michigan to pick up our wonderful 3610 RL and first ever 5th wheel. Heeding all the wonderful advice, we upgraded tires, printed a PDI checklist to take and plan to stay at the nearest campground the 1st night or two. So disappointed we haven't been able to find a bed saver for our hitch yet. Anyone know where we could find this gem. ??Hearing all those horror stories of " dropping the trailer " OMG that would ruin our fun for sure. many many thanks again. Chris and Mark
Mark Stueck is offline   Reply With Quote