View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #32
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Just what I heard from one of the management team, they do know what repairs have the most incidents. They may never admit same to us as customers, that repair "A" has 1000 repairs, or some such. I don't believe this management person was fibbing to me, what I understood is that they know what things are going wrong on these rigs, by numbers.

Whether they address them, or it trickles down to the production line, I won't even try to address.

Obviously there are things that CountryGuy and I have seen over the years that keep reoccurring. Even if we had the funds to buy a new rig tomorrow, I am not sure we would. Some of this stuff is junk we just have NO interest in dealing with at this point in our lives.

The holding tank issue is a huge one, something we just do not want to deal with. We have the original holding tanks on our 2004, and no repairs have ever been made to the plumbing to the tanks (KNOCK ON WOODEN GRAY MATTER! ).

Prove to me they are strapping them in on the manufacturing line and I will revisit. Pretty much that is a deal killer for us. Really. That is how serious we feel about it. We have mentioned this to management on several occasions. Seeing that they still do not strap, makes me wonder about a lot of things.

I will not profess to understand how they can know the issues, listen to our complaints year after year and yet, do nothing to address the issues.

It's a complicated business, I get it. They make running changes at Keystone, I get it. I do NOT get why we see so many issues repeated time after time after time.

Tana will get fixed and run down the road for quite a while yet. Just not willing to deal with these issues and dealers and warranties. ICK.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote