View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:13 PM   #7
MuddyPaws
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2277
Still being entertained? I'm not anymore.

Here it is, almost a full month from the day I ordered it and it's been one incompetent screwup after another.

They shipped me the wrong TV, I shipped it back and waited a week & followed up with them. They told me it had been received and the correct TV would be shipped within a day and I would receive a shipping notification with a tracking number. I waited another 5 days and still have not seen either a notification or a tracking number.

So I called for the 4'th time this morning and was told that they were still waiting for the return receipt!

Two times I have asked to speak to a supervisor. Both times I've been told that no supervisor is available. I posted a very negative review of the retailer on Amazon and sure enough, within 60 minutes I had a supervisor calling me.

The supervisor 'promised' me that my TV would be shipped today, and it would be sent 2 day expedited. He asked me to call back later in the day and he'd give me the tracking number.

When I called back in the afternoon it has been shipped alright, but not 2 day expedited as he promised. EDIT: It turned out that the supervisor was wrong, it was sent 2 day.

Are we having fun yet? Sheesh!

I've purchased tons of stuff on eBay, Price Watch, Price Grabber etc. I've had problems only two times, both have been through Amazon. Does this make a pattern?
MuddyPaws is offline   Reply With Quote