View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #1
TAKPAK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8238
Went and done it........

Well, here we go again. We've just bought our 4th Keystone product, and our 3rd Montana. We are getting the 3725, or as I like to call it the 37 and a quarter. Dealer had it in the recent RV show where we first saw it, and really liked it. Noticed after the show, it was back on the dealer's lot, so it didn't sell at the show. Ah hah, wheeling and dealing time. So, in we went. Of course this will be the 4th trailer we've bought from Curtis Trailers, and of course I did the "loyal customer" routine. It worked...! Turns out this particular unit had a factory incentive on it because of the show. And, the dealer wanted to move stock. It was easier too, because the 3400 we're trading in came from this dealer, it's been serviced there, so they know it's history. Oddly enough, this 3725 has the "copper patina" interior colors, which I have never seen before, and it's not listed on the web site nor in the catalog. Something new, apparently. It's being prepped now, and all things we found on the initial PDI (not many) are being taken care of. Of course, we are preparing to move out of the old 3400, and trying to remember where we put everything. AND, now that we're trading it in, I FINALLY found the "secret" hiding place.....and it's not so secret. Oh well, it must have been to some degree....it took me three years to find it!!! The one big thing we are looking forward to (besides the obvious different interior) is the six point Level Up system. Really anxious to try that out.Should be fun and interesting to move in to the "new" home and set up housekeeping.....all over again.
2015 GMC Sierra 4X4 3500 SRW
TAKPAK is offline   Reply With Quote